Monday, March 22, 2010

Another month gone

OMgoodness, I just had to laugh when I read my last post. I did complete some cards since I made that last post, I just have not posted them. I submitted an entry for MyPinkStamper's design team and am waiting to hear from them before I post my card.

I found a new group to scrap and make cards with. Some mom's from my son's school get together every Tuesday, all day and do nothing but scrap and make cards. They invited me to join them and I did for the first time last week. I had so much fun. Since working, I have not been able to get to my usual crops and have really felt lost. I love my craft, but like it even more when I am together with a group. Tuesday's are now going to be my "play dates".

Now hopefully I really will be able to get some new cards posted. I've no reason not to.

No comments: